The Fraternity-Humanitarian Federation (FFHI) and its 25 affiliates are supported by a network of collaborators made up entirely of volunteers.
This commitment to self-giving enables many lives to be helped to transform.
Read to the end and fill in our form!
Would you like to know more? Access the link “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)“.
If you are interested in learning about the process of developing and including volunteers in the dynamics of the service areas of the Fraternity-Humanitarian Federation (FFHI) affiliates, please observe the following steps:
1. Fill out the form in its entirety.
2. Enter your data as clearly as possible.
3. Keep an eye on your e-mails (check your spam box).
4. If we do not hear back within thirty days, we will understand that there is no longer any interest at this time.
5. From the first contact, we will start exchanging messages by e-mail to get to know each other.
6. At the opportune moment and according to your availability, we will schedule a virtual meeting.
7. This process does not guarantee any kind of commitment until we mutually define your contribution.
- This process does not imply any link with the Humanitarian Fraternity (FFHI) until your area of expertise has been defined.