The Humanitarian Fraternity (FFHI) and its affiliates are supported by a network of collaborators composed entirely of volunteers. That commitment to the giving of self makes it possible for many lives to be transformed.
Would you like to know more about our Process of Approach to volunteer work? Read to the end and fill out our form!
Would you first like to know more about the Humanitarian Fraternity (FFHI)? Access the link of the video of Friar Luciano, general manager of the institution, in his response given to The New Humanitarian (Geneva).
Do you want to know more? Click the link of “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).”
Are you searching for a professional opportunity rather than as a volunteer? Click the link “Work with Us” to see selection process notices of the affiliate in Roraima, in partnership with the ACNUR.
If you are interested in finding out about the volunteer process and inclusion of volunteers in the service dynamics of the Humanitarian Fraternity (FFHI), look at the following steps:
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- Enter your data as clearly as possible.
- Keep an eye on your emails (check the spam box), as the Human Resources Department will contact you.
- If we do not receive a response within thirty days, we will understand that there is no further interest at the moment.
- From the first contact, we will start an exchange of messages by email to get to know each other.
- At the appropriate time and according to your availability, we will schedule a first online conversation.
- This process does not imply any link with the Humanitarian Fraternity (FFHI) until your area of expertise has been defined.